OutBack FM 100-300VDC Charge Controller
The OutBack Power FLEXmax FM100-300 is the latest innovation in Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) charge controllers from OutBack Power. The advanced FM100-300 MPPT algorithm offers, hands down, more increased energy harvest from your Solar Panel array than other MPPT controllers on the market. The FLEXmax 100-300 delivers both higher voltage and higher power, offering improved flexibility in solar panel system wiring and performance.
With OutBack network communications and OPTICS RE compatibility it allows the FLEXmax 100-300 to be remotely programmed, monitored and controlled via any internet connected device providing genuine system integration.
At the end of the day the FM100-300VDC is a top-of-the-line high performance, efficient and versatile charge controller for your advanced solar power system.
OutBack FM100-300VDC Specifications:
- Nominal battery system voltage: 24, 36, & 48 Volts DC
- Charging range output: 20 - 68 Volts DC
- Controller type: MPPT
- Minimum battery bank size: 100 Amp-hours
- Maximum continuous output current: 100 Amps
- Maximum input current: 64 Amps
- Maximum array power (24V / 36V / 48V): 3000 / 4500 / 6000 Watts
- Maximum PV system voltage: 300 Volts DC
- Operating input voltage range: 30 - 290 Volts DC
- Peak efficiency: 98.8% at 48VDC
Remote display & controller: MATE3s compatible (purchased separately)
- Data logging: 128 days
- Enclosure protection rating: IP54
- Weight: 18.3 pounds (8.3 kg)
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 22.0 x 8.8 x 6.0 inches
- Certifications: UL 1741, CSA C22.2 No. 107.1, IEC 62109-1
- Built-in GFCI
- Field-replaceable cooling fan
- Warranty: 5 years
PLEASE NOTE: The PNL-GFDI-80 series ground fault breakers that are included in many of our prewired systems are NOT rated for use on circuits that are shared with an FM100-300VDC Charge Controller. Additionally, OutBack Power does not recommend mixing the FM100-300VDC Controller with an FM60-150 or an FM80-150 controller on the same battery bank. Please thoroughly review all the installation instructions when installing OutBack equipment.
Outback’s FM100-300VDC charge controller has an internal ground-fault protection device and just requires 300VDC rated breakers on its input and output circuits.
The Outback breaker OBP-900125 300VDC series breaker is recommended for the battery side output of this controller and the OBP-900040, 60, 80 or 100 300VDC series breakers are recommended for the PV array input side.
Call Toll Free 888-826-0939 if you have any questions about the FM-60